Thursday, July 26, 2012

Captain By Thomas Block Book Review

CaptainCaptain by Thomas Block
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Captain by Thomas Block is an aviation thriller. I found the book energetic and the plot quite believable. From Captain Jack to flight attendant Linda each character offers something to the book . A different perspective, a different story about the journey of Flight 3.

Flight 3 a Trans-Atlantic air flight begins quite normal. Normal does not last long on this flight. Very quickly things go from bad to worse. This Mama gripped her kindle for dear life as she lounged by the water park pool last week wondering what would happen to the flight crew.

For me the plot is quite believable. I have no problem believing if things can go wrong they will. Captain provides a plot with a roller coaster of emotion. The personalities are quite convincing. All I can say is I hope I am never on a Flight 3. This Mama would have no problem picking up another of Block's books. I found Captain to be an enjoyable read.

disclosure:  I received a free copy of this book for review.  I was under no obligation to share a review .  These are my honest opinions .

View all my reviews