Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dr.Seuss Cat In The Hat Costume

 photo LA3508EL.jpgAs soon as I opened the package from AnytimeCostumes.Com I knew C. was going to be thrilled.  We received the adult Dr.Seuss Cat In The Hat for review.  As soon as he laid eyes on it he squealed, "Give me that It's Mine".  This hat is the perfect addition for a Cat In The Hat costume. It has the height that you would want , the nice bold colors and is a nice sturdy well made hat.


Dr.Seuss Costume photo CAM01472.jpgC. wears this hat everywhere now!  Although, I am sharing that my four year old loves the hat. It fits this Mom just fine too.  I am very happy with our new hat and can't wait to celebrate Dr.Seuss's Birthday in style with it on my head.  If my cute boy will give it up that is.

With Dr.Seuss's Birthday approaching w have been looking at  Dr.Seuss artwork and books.  Dr.Seuss has brought so much joy to childhood. We're so excited about the many activities we have to do in preschool to celebrate. Breakfast, crafts, and don't forget the dressing up.  This hat is the perfect costume accessory and addition to our preschool celebration.


ReadAcrossAmerica photo c8efa34a644c4e7703c4a72123ad460e35c5de5d.png
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
  post signature